Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Relax

Sorry for not blogging for so long. Tom and I are in mega sloth mode - living in the lovely apartment that the Malhotra's have so kindly allowed us to live in for a week! We are in Panaji, still in Goa, and the place is lovely. The apartment is really modern and i've loved cooking for the first time in a couple of months! YUM!

But some bad news in the Lewis family, my grandfather passed away last week. The funeral is today and I wish I could be there. Not because I want to go to the funeral - I hate funerals - but I really wish I could be there for mum and dad and give them both a big hug. Hope it wasn't too horrible for them.

We are today in Anjuna doing some christmas shopping.... Anjuna has a great market on a Wednesday with stuff from all over India so it's present time!! I might even get some for myself!

Anyway, things are still good here and it's only a week today til we leave for Thailand. More beaches and beer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey honey

I am so sorry to hear about your grandad. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you. Just know I am thinking of you and if I could, would give you a big hug.

Take care of yourself. love you.

Kylie x

Nat Ryan said...

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear the sad news Kaz. It is particularly hard to receive such news when you are so far away. My thoughts are also with you.

See you next month!

N xx

sandy said...

Big virtual hugs from us too Kaz. Thinking of you and your family. love, Sandy and Francis