Monday, October 8, 2007

Post by "the other half"...

Ok, so I'm a proper lazy shirker of blogging duties lay about and I know it. So tonight is my first ever post on our blog. Thanks soooo much to my darling Karen for all the updates over the past few months and here goes.

So here we are in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Having been around Rajasthan for the past week and a halfish we're just about to head back to Delhi and then onwards to Varanassi, Darjeeling etc. Our travels so far have been as I'm sure you are all aware, amazing. From the madness of Delhi, to the nuclear heat of Jaisalmer and now the ennormity of the Taj Mahal. I am looking forward to some cooler weather in the Himalayan foot hills, not to mention the tea!

Right now I am very full of gorgeous, cheap curry (again) and will shortly have to retire to our room to no doubt play more games of cards with Karen and drink more Bagpiper (India's national whiskey).

Life here, wherever that is as "here" changes about every 2/3 days is great. Loving the travel scene and exploring India has so far been a brilliant experience.

Onward! Ok folks, that's about it for my first post, hope I didn't bore you all too much and if I did, tough shite as I can't exactly undo you reading it now can I?!

Loads of love to you all,

Tom x

2 comments:

sandy said...

hi you two! So good to read all your ntraveller's tales. Keep them coming! Give my greetings to the Malhotras. love you both, S

Nat Ryan said...

Well done Tommy, you did good! xx