Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rain & Happiness

Hi all

Inspired by a blog post that Kris's friend from HK put together, I thought I'd write a list of things that I like about the UK:

  • Mayonnaise (it's much worse for you but so much tastier)
  • Standing on top of a hill when the rain beats against my face and stings my eyes and look about the moor - amazing
  • Pasties - yummers
  • Driving the Jeep - cool car!
  • Having dogs - they are definitely keeping me fit
  • Cups of tea
  • The rayburn (it's like a big hot oven where everyone gathers to make cups of tea)
  • McVities chocolate digestive biscuits
  • The smell of the moor - smells kind of like sh!t but somehow it's just right
  • Cold wet days
  • Warm sunny days
  • Hanging out with Tom's family - what a nice bunch of people!
  • Meals like chicken, stilton and leek pie with chips and peas - you can't get stuff like that in Oz.
Things are good. I'm very happy. Happiest ever in fact.... I love being on holiday. Did i tell you all to start saving and do what we're doing? It's awesome.

Love and kisses and hugs and snuggles and little sniffy sniffs in your necks (this is especially for you and Mum, Foo!)

No comments: