Friday, July 10, 2009

I actually took this photo with my new camera


Gorgeous Thailand - Koh Phi Phi



Are you jealous of my talents (and the fact that i have this view to wake up to in the mornings?)

I don't want to write too much when i don't have much to say, but we DID go out snorkelling today and DID see a sea snake only metres from us (well, i saw it and Tom was too busy trying to figure out whether the bag he was looking at was, in fact, an octopus!) So that was exciting.

Off to have a Chang beer. Then tomorrow we go to Ko Samui for a few days before back to our beloved Koh Pha Ngan. This is living people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have officially just shinted one into my pants!!!!!!!!!! Holy spitter that looks soooooooo freeting lush! Rosepipe and I have been talking about where to go for our honeymoon next year, and Thailand keeps coming up! For some reason I thought this tim eof year was Monsoon season, but obviously not.

Have a wicked time you couple of prize pelter fist squanters, really looking forward to seeing you when you get back!!